Master Bedroom Closet Makeover

$100

Our bedroom closet was a mess. There were clothes coming in on us from all sides. The space was big enough, but not at all functional. With the help of my friend Kristin DiBacco from The Serene Space, we created a more organized (and pretty) closet we just love!

Before
Before

Closet started like this. Chaos! To see the process from start to finish check out the blog post-link below.

After
After

We can walk in the closet now without something touching us. I didn’t even know it was a thing to “like your closet” – I thought that was reserved for people with custom built dream homes, but I’m telling you – I love this space! It’s both functional and pretty at the same time.

It has been easy to keep clean and organized.

Watch the entire reveal video!

master bedroom closet makeover

The wall on the left I wanted to keep really simple. We added 2 hooks for robes – they are super easy to stumble in and grab in the morning (even before I’ve had my first cup of coffee).

master bedroom closet makeover

My old window jewelry organizer (I have a blog post on creating this) and a bit of art made with Chalk Couture add some style to the wall. We added two more hooks for belts and that was it. No more stupid white wire shelf!! Praise! 

master bedroom closet makeover

The back wall was all about the DIY Laundry Basket Dresser (check out my HT post on creating this!) and open shelves for shoes. 

master bedroom closet makeover

You can see all the details on how I built the entire closet makeover in my Closet Build Blog. 

master bedroom closet makeover

A DIY closet success! I truly hope this has helped inspire you and your closet space! I had no idea it would make such a difference in getting ready each morning. 

If you like this project please  subscribe to my emails. Follow me on Facebook @RootsandWingsFurniture where I share more tips and advice. 

Jenni Ingram

• Mary Baker

Wanted to see how it was done not after the effect thanks have a great day should be part one and two

• Barbie Stowe

Where the heck are your pants and dresses?

• Angel Jackson

How can I do something like that with a small trl.closet with a lot of clothes an,shoes

• Nancy

You say to watch your video... hummm... no video with this post.

• Shelly Werger

Curious about where you put your long items like dresses.