fencing

$60.00

We needed a bit of privacy between yards and the road alongside us but didn't want the bulk of regular fence. Dear Hubs came up with this twist on lattice
This was created using 2 sheets of wood lattice and 1x3's cut to make the frame--each was colored with outdoor stain. Frame was fastened on both sides with wood screws and the frames are connected with hinges.
After deciding on the angle we preferred, 4 ft. T-bars were set in the ground and the fencing was screwed to the bars. The T-bars add extra stability against wind and keep the wood off the ground, prolonging the life of the fencing.

• Susan Zidek

What does a T bar look like?
    • Aiokersonalicea1

T post is probably what she is talking about. They can be found in hardware stores and agriculture stores. ACE hardware, Tractor Supply, Rural King, ect... They are used when building fence lines.

• Debbie Fortin Miranda

Can you show pics as it’s being erected? I have no idea what a t bar is. And my main concern is how this is anchored down. So please explain or show a visual. Ty. I have this around a portion of my pool but xhubby did it and I’m not asking him! It’s lasted 30 years but needs redoing. Ty

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Fences are generally seen on residential properties to provide enhancing characteristics, privacy and safety issues; which not only increase the beauty of your home but also enhance the resale value. I am also into this business and agree with each of your points. Privacy, vinyl,wooden, metal fences- there are so many types of fences each with its distinct beauty and usability. Some of them are durable and long lasting while some are used more for adding that extra glam factor to your garden.Thanks for great fencing design.

• FRANCES W KOONTZ

LOOKS GOOD!