Asked on Jan 28, 2019

How do I create a mobile craft room to use in my full small home?

Shawn Mari TatumNancy TurnerJeanne Creel
+2

• How much stuff do you have? I would use mobile rolling carts or drawers. Sold at Wal-Mart, target, craft and hobby shops, container stores, hardware and home improvement centers.

• Jeanne Creel

Have you considered using a small closet if you have one available.

• Nancy Turner

There are many styles of the drawer carts you can choose from, you may want one that has all shorter drawers and one with different sizes, from short to taller drawers for storing different sized items. You could also go with something like a microwave cart and store your things in the clear plastic shoeboxes and other larger ones for larger things and you will also have a work surface.

• Shawn Mari Tatum

I screwed on some wheels to an piece of shelving unit that i had then I attached an old cabinet, (I hate to throw any thing away) than I put some henges on another shelf and it is used as a folding table, than added shelves inside cabinet and shelves on the out side which closes up to be the door to the old cabinet.