10 Trendy Shoe Birdhouses

From cowboy boots to rain boots to last season’s high heels, if you’re tired of wearing them a little birdie will gladly rejuvenate in your undesirable shoes. They’re cozy, dry, and protect us from harsh weather. No wonder birds have taken a liking to them for their homes! Installing a shoe birdhouse in your backyard is the best thing since sliced bread. Give your old shoes some purpose by nailing them on to trees or using them as the sole of a delightful birdhouse.
First and foremost, rain boots are waterproof so they provide perfect shelter on stormy days.
How cute is this gnome rain boot birdhouse? This looks so welcoming and adds personality to your garden. You might want to hang this one up, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone stepped right in and ran away with it!
I was surprised to find something as cool as the rain boots but these cowboy birdhouses aren’t too bad.
I think it’s so cool how this boot looks like it grew out of the tree.
How fun and easy is this? It can’t take more than an hour or so to complete. Take an old shoe and transform it into a new birdhouse!
Alicia

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

1 comment
Next