The Wizard of OZ, My Rendition of "The Tin Man"

$10.00
Advanced

I LOVE to recycle and this is what I did with my empty cans, pop bottle lids, a few heavy duty wire clothes hanger and a few other items. The cost is around $10 for the screws, Paint, funnel & wooden heart
Mr. Tin Man
My daughter Laurie sent me a picture of a tin man many years ago and I fell in love with it. It took a lot of engineering, but I finally got it made. I took it into my Bible study class & ended up making several more for my friends. When I get him all together I paint the entire thing with chrome spray paint, especially the plastic funnel, and then add the little red wooden heart. Now he hangs in my garden with some of my other whimsies.
Items needed
Templates
. Since I was making several Tin Men, it was easier & faster so I made templates to ensure all the holes were in the right place.
Marking holes for feet.
Getting ready to make the "FEET or shoes from pop cans and Sardine cans. Marking where the screws will go.
Starting the screws in the bottom of the can so they will line up with the holes in the pop cans.
Placement is right
Now attaching the shoe to the pop can. There are MANY more steps & I have pictures, so I could email them to who ever wants to make one of these bad boys : )
Tin Man Army
My old buddy

29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives

• Mary
    Mary

Would love to get instructions for this! It’s whimsical and adorable! I would be glad to send a self addressed envelope if necessary or do you email instructions?

• Kathy Stains
    Kathy Stains

Could you please send me the instructions. This is amazing. You really put a lot of work into this amazing tin man. He is wonderful.

• Cynthia Lewis
    Cynthia Lewis

Would love the instructions. Do you have a link? Don't want to post my email address

• Jane
    Jane

I’d like a set of instructions as well!

• Runtzy
    Runtzy

Yes. I would like the instructions for the tin man. Thank you.