Outdoor Reclaimed Wood Buffet

$0

We had a ruble pile from an old play set we took down just sitting in the back yard and we had an empty spot between out french doors and windows on our back porch. It only seemed fitting that we solved both problems in one shot. Using the old wood from the play set as well as some left over cedar and chains we had laying around we created this reclaimed wood floating buffet for our porch that not only looks great but added some much needed function to the space. See more details and the before pictures on my blog.
Here's a great shot of how rustic the table top is. After constructing the table we lightly sanded off the grime then I sealed it with coconut oil.
Here's the ruble pile that inspired our rustic outdoor buffet. Nothing like free material!
The table top is secured to the wall with two hinges that are hidden under the table as well as by two chains that are screwed into the wall's studs.
I love how the buffet fills the void between the french doors and existing windows. Eventually we have plans to install a TV above the table where the wreath currently hangs.

Simply Swider- Stephanie

• Hannah V

Adorable!

• Dee

Love it. I like that you have window treatment on the outside as well.Now let me pull up a chair and have some lemonaide.