Baby Shower Centerpiece Idea

$20

This post is about a baby shower centerpiece I designed for my daughter-in-law's baby shower. It is easy to do, and will make a really unique centerpiece for any shower whether it is for a boy or girl. I will include a link to the FREE downloadable pattern.

There are basically six pattern pieces you need to cut out. I cut mine out of mat board from the craft store. I wanted the pram to be sturdy in order to place real flowers inside. You will only use one piece of mat board for this project.

For the wheels of the pram, I found them in the wood crafting section. The dowel rods fit right inside the wheels! Perfect fit!

As you can see in this photo, many of my pantry boxes were sacrificed in order to create the right pattern pieces!

I wanted to pram to look old, so I used a textural paste over the mat board, and once dry, I aged it with acrylic paint.

I found the perfect size plastic box to hold the foam for the flowers. Make sure you buy the foam for real flowers, and not for artificial flowers. Place your foam in water and let it soak up as much as possible.

After I aged the pram, I added lace to the top of the umbrella of the pram. Then I hot glued a button on each of the wheels, and a button on each side of the pram.

Lastly, add a bow to the front of the pram, and add your fresh flowers. I will add a link to my video below that will give you a step-by-step tutorial. Hope you enjoy!

Here is a link to my FREE downloadable pattern. Good luck with your baby shower centerpiece!

20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
Jennifer Decorates