Rustic bathroom decorating, DIY decorating.

I have a very small bathroom off the kitchen which gets a lot of traffic from guests and visitors. I could not decide on the decorating theme when I found this cute wallpaper border with birdhouses and so it began. I made custom frames to fit some of my favorite magazine photos, added a few handmade birdhouses and outhouses. It was still missing something when the picket fence idea struck me. I also put a few wallpaper birdhouses and an ivy trail on the back of the door ( too hard to capture a pic). I am still waiting to use the branch trimmings from my wisteria plant th hang on the ceiling and maybe add some twinkling lights? The bathroom has become the talk of the neighbors and I have met some new friends who heard about it and stopped by to take a peek.
rustic bathroom decorating, bathroom ideas, home decor, small bathroom ideas, custom sized toilet paper storage
custom sized toilet paper storage
rustic bathroom decorating, bathroom ideas, home decor, small bathroom ideas, favorite quote To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow
favorite quote " To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow"

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 21 comments
Next