Pamela F
Pamela F
  • Hinesville, GA

Crappy Grass Sure Looks Better When Cut...It Needs Help!

I had the grass cut and edged for Father's Day...don't seem like a big deal to some but to my husband, it meant a lot. He's not a fan of yard work, lol!
Just added a Little Gem Magnolia and hubby added some granite rocks we had hidden between our fence, lol!  F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D! Now to sit back and wait for what is to come:-D
Just added a Little Gem Magnolia and hubby added some granite rocks we had hidden between our fence, lol! F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D! Now to sit back and wait for what is to come:-D
Added mulch!
Added mulch!
The masses have spoken! It was suggested to add some verbena and that's just what I've done:-D It sure does bring some life to this area...thanks!
crappy grass sure looks better when cut it needs help, gardening

• Pamela F

Thanks Becky, the card said 20 feet tall and 10 feet wide.

• Sherrie S

Kriszta V, Debary is about 25 miles from Daytona Beach and 30 miles from Orlando. A wonderful place to live being in between two over growth areas. I love my Debary city.