Morgan McBride
Morgan McBride
  • Charleston, SC

Quick & Easy Nail Polish Organization

$0

I love nail polish and have accumulated a ton of it over the years! I have a whole drawer in my makeup vanity devoted to nail polish. However, it was looking like a hot mess, everything jumbled up. Also, a lot of the nail polish looks the same from above. So, I decided to do a quick nail polish drawer organization project. This was completely free!

quick easy nail polish organization

This is my old vintage vanity where I keep my nail polish! It's in the bottom left drawer.

quick easy nail polish organization

As you can see, my nail polish was a total mess.

quick easy nail polish organization

Take everything out of the drawer. I sorted it into piles by color. I then tested EVERY SINGLE ONE! I am ashamed to say how many were dry, glued shut, or kind of lumpy. I threw those all out. I also got rid of a few that just were no longer my style.

quick easy nail polish organization

This is optional but worked well for me. I dipped a q tip in each bottle and painted the top that color. It used a lot of q tips but now I can tell what color everything is really easily.

quick easy nail polish organization

I put them all back in my drawer neatly. I grouped them by color. This is much easier to maintain and I have been very good about putting them back where they go!

• Nail polish
  • Q tips
Morgan McBride