Custom Book Stacks

$6

If you're looking for something sweet to use as decor on a bookshelf or table, I have just the project for you! Check it out!

custom book stacks

You'll need a few old books,which you can just pick up at the dollar or thrift store. You'll also need some twine, a floral pick, and a letter stamp set.

custom book stacks

First remove the cover and back from the books.

custom book stacks

Then stack the books in the order you want them. Then lay out the stamps where you'd want to use them. I decided to write out "Our Family" on the top book spine and our family members on each of the other books.

custom book stacks

I started with the last letter and worked backwards, so I didn't run out of space by accident!

custom book stacks

If I want the letters in the middle I add a piece of cardboard so the will all be the same height.

custom book stacks

Stamp away! After you're done stamping you’ll be ready to add the twine and floral pick to finish it off.

custom book stacks

That's it! You can use this project for pretty much anything- family names, baby names, anniversary date, song lyrics, quotes, etc!