Give Your Tables a New Look!

$45
2 Weeks

Hi Hometalk! Making over furniture is one of my passions and when I came across these adorable side tables, I decided to give them a new look and went with a chalk paint matte finish for a rustic finish. Take a look at how I gave them a whole new look with just a few steps!

Before
Before

What's great about chalk paint, is that there is no real need to prep. No need to sand, I just wiped them down to clean off any dust. Then they are ready to be painted!

First coat
First coat

I laid out some plastic on the floor and began painting the first coat and let it dry.

give your tables a new look

Then a second coat, and let that dry. I then sanded them lightly to give them a bit of a rustic style. Then I applied a top coat. That's really it!

give your tables a new look

And here is the after, I love them! They add just a bit of rustic decor.

give your tables a new look

Great as a solo table as well!

give your tables a new look

Outdoor entrance tables!

give your tables a new look

Perfect for a glam bedroom decor too. I love them! How would you use them?