DIY No-Sew Table Cloth Bed Canopy Tutorial

$45.00

I knew I wanted a canopy above my bed but the store bought ones looked cheap. So I can up with the idea to use a beautiful expensive looking table cloth that sparkles! The secret part is, it was very inexpensive!
High end style without the price tag!
Grab your supplies! You'll also need a ladder. . I did not have to move my bed! Just place the ladder on each side of the bed. Also, I found the subtle sparkle table cloths at HomeGoods and the 2 curtain rods at Marshalls. Chandelier Swag hooks can be found in any hardware section or store.
When hot gluing, make sure they completely dry and wait until the glue strips are sturdy so you can hang them. If you are impatient, they won't be durable enough to hold the weight on the curtain rod.
You will have to play with this until you achieve the desired swag. Pull as low as you would like. You also need to make sure the swag is even all across or it won't look as good!

30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Teryn Yancey

• Adie Greene
    Adie Greene

I absolutely love this idea... I’m going home to get online now and find the perfect shower curtain for my room...

• Jeannie
    Jeannie

My friend moved in a new house , with daughter and 2 granddaughters ! I seen the gd room not looking like a girls room , I am gonna sure do this for them little girls ! I'm moving into a new house soon , and the same with me ! Luv it ! TY