DIY No-Sew Table Cloth Bed Canopy Tutorial

$45.00

I knew I wanted a canopy above my bed but the store bought ones looked cheap. So I can up with the idea to use a beautiful expensive looking table cloth that sparkles! The secret part is, it was very inexpensive!
High end style without the price tag!
Grab your supplies! You'll also need a ladder. . I did not have to move my bed! Just place the ladder on each side of the bed. Also, I found the subtle sparkle table cloths at HomeGoods and the 2 curtain rods at Marshalls. Chandelier Swag hooks can be found in any hardware section or store.
When hot gluing, make sure they completely dry and wait until the glue strips are sturdy so you can hang them. If you are impatient, they won't be durable enough to hold the weight on the curtain rod.
You will have to play with this until you achieve the desired swag. Pull as low as you would like. You also need to make sure the swag is even all across or it won't look as good!

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Teryn Yancey

• Adie Greene

I absolutely love this idea... I’m going home to get online now and find the perfect shower curtain for my room...

• Jeannie

My friend moved in a new house , with daughter and 2 granddaughters ! I seen the gd room not looking like a girls room , I am gonna sure do this for them little girls ! I'm moving into a new house soon , and the same with me ! Luv it ! TY