DIY No-Sew Table Cloth Bed Canopy Tutorial

$45.00

I knew I wanted a canopy above my bed but the store bought ones looked cheap. So I can up with the idea to use a beautiful expensive looking table cloth that sparkles! The secret part is, it was very inexpensive!
diy no sew table cloth bed canopy tutorial, bedroom ideas, diy, how to, reupholster
High end style without the price tag!
Grab your supplies! You'll also need a ladder. . I did not have to move my bed! Just place the ladder on each side of the bed. Also, I found the subtle sparkle table cloths at HomeGoods and the 2 curtain rods at Marshalls. Chandelier Swag hooks can be found in any hardware section or store.
When hot gluing, make sure they completely dry and wait until the glue strips are sturdy so you can hang them. If you are impatient, they won't be durable enough to hold the weight on the curtain rod.
You will have to play with this until you achieve the desired swag. Pull as low as you would like. You also need to make sure the swag is even all across or it won't look as good!
Teryn Yancey

• Rena Noele

What is the distance between the wall and the rod that's attached to the ceiling? I don't see a measurement, and can only guess at the distance.

• Kirsten Crow

Love this, im fixing to start on mine now hope it turns out as good as yours

• Kirsten Crow