Carol S
Carol S
  • Warwick, RI

Needed Lighting Inside & Side of My Shed Too -

I used candle light on the inside with a variety of holder I picked on the cheap over the years. Started with more candles on the out side of the shed my special sitting area, (a work in progress). I also bought some solar lights to help me find the lighter to light the candles & such.
lighting ideas outdoor shed decor, lighting, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling
I just love candle light. So soothing, I use scented ones for aroma therapy.
Love this shelfI stained & painted gray, it has large hooks along the underside so it serves a dual purpose in a shed.
This is a tin wall lantern - I use an upside down porcelin pet dish so I could use just a votive candle. Worked well.
This lamp is stain glass & also has chimes. It is hanging just inside the door.
Out side enterance by day. The cat & dog stakes are solar lights.
This is the view of outside enterance by night.
This an old glass oil lamp. I filled with Citrenella torch fluid. I replace the glass top with a tin shade. Now it keeps the Mosquitos are and provides light too!
As you can see the shade needs one of my next projects. To keep the rain away from the wick & oil I placed a glass pot which has no hole -- Just for fun I rooting mum cluttings in it.
Here are two more candle a top a bamboo matt, whish is on a wrot iron tray/table.
I purchased 4 of these on line. So I could find my way into the seating area.
They work perfectly.
Someone tossed this old Oriental rug out to the curb - trash guys didn't take it so I did. The orange barrels beneath the chairs can be used for foot rests or extra side table. I got them off the side of the road years ago the have ply wood in the bottom. I have some work to do, to make it more private & need something for shade as well. Another project, to post at another time.

• Ingeborg Fischer

try to collect some solarlamps what you can buy the solar part is outside of the shad and the light inside

• Jo

I’ve read through 3 of your shed posts and you’ve really inspired me to fix up my shed! At the moment my art is out there and the spiders have moved in! Thank you!!