Repurposed Jello Mold Flowers Bouquet

$5

Repurposing and flowers are two of my favorite things, and I love combining the two to create one of a kind flowers like these jello mold flowers.

For these flowers I needed some aluminum jello molds, some brass candle snuffers with removable snuffers, a hammer and a nail.

Hammer a hole into each jello mold being careful not to make the holes too big. They should be just large enough to fit the snuffer stems through.

Here are my jello molds with their holes.

Here's my collection of candle snuffers that I'm using.

The stem inserts through the hole in the jello mold from the back and then the snuffer is screwed back on to its stem.

To stop the jello mold from moving around I used silver metallic duct tape around the stem of the candle snuffer at the back of the jello mold.

And here's my finished bouquet of jello mold flowers in a mason jar vase that I filled with faux pearl garland and decorated with lace, ribbon, and a rhinestone bracelet.

Everything that I used for this project was found at thrift stores so the cost to create these flowers was very inexpensive.

For more tips, pics, and details please check out my blog post here.

Color Me Thrifty