Jennifer Flavell
Jennifer Flavell
  • New Zealand

Vanity Make Over With Mod Podge and Fabric and Paint

I was looking for a set of drawers for my daughter and thinking of buying brand new; however, going through Pinterest one night I stumbled across a recycled set of drawers. The rest is history. I went into the salvation army second hand store and bought this vanity for $60. Then I got the prettiest fabric I could find and headed home!
decoupage vanity salvage makeover floral, chalk paint, decoupage, painted furniture
After taking the drawers out I painted the frame.
I couldn't help myself just had to check out what it would look like if I put the uncovered drawers back in....arrrrrm...no.
So out they came and I was ready to lay and cut my material. I had 1 meter to work with. Although it was way too much it was just in case I made a mistakes (as I can sometimes do). I mod podged my fabric on and here is the finished product.
Added the mirror that came with it and my daughter loves it =)