My Magical Enchanted Wooded Garden

I started working on my shaded garden in 2006. My husband and I have done all the work as well as build my potting shed,swings,benches etc. I have always been young at heart and captivated with fairy tales.This garden as an unusual collection of fairies and gnomes from all over the world.
gardening backyard stone shed, gardening, landscape, outdoor living
This archway takes you from one garden to another. It is covered with ivy and also houses hidden fairies.There is a story told each time my grandchildren visit. I dress them as fairies and take their pictures. They will always remember the fantasy. It is also used as a prayer garden. I sit out there and meditate and pray for friends and family. It is a special place to my soul.
My husband built this potting shed and it serves an important value. I pot my flowers and it houses my yard furniture. My husband and I used a variety of river rocks and stones for the walkways which encompasses the garden perimeter. We used different texture stones as you can see. I also have a herb garden that my husband and grandson built for a summer project.

• Ivylore

Love it! So beautiful and tranquil!

• MagnoliaMemories

This is exactly what I've always wanted! It's so special, magical and tranquil. My husband and I are starting to create different gardens this year, in our backyard, which is quite large. Your vision and the completed project is a huge inspiration! I also have wanted a place for random fairy items to create a magical place for our grandchildren. Thank you so very much for sharing!