I converted my coat closet to a craft closet/work space

I organized all my craft/sewing materials using thrift store items and repurposed a bunch of things I already had. Shelf paper in a modern color and pattern helped make it look cute! Now it's my mom cave. Lots of organizing tips here!
The full post is at:
http://fancyfrugallife.blogspot.com/2012/04/entry-closet-to-craft-closetoffice.html
pants hanger for ribbon

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Lina D

• B Bridgett
    B Bridgett

Love your idea of the ribbon rack!!!!! Wish I had an extra closet also!!! Sure made it beautiful n so organized!!! ( curious...where did the coats end up??)

• Shirley
    Shirley

I love this idea!! I can't get the link to work though. Could you send it again? Very interested to see the whole thing! My craftroom is a wreck lol! Thank you so much for sharing

• Daisy
    Daisy

I really like your entire project, where can I find the thread holder? Thanks for sharing the great ideas.

• Smooches
    Smooches

my ribbon and crystal are driving me buts...had no clue that i'd gathered so much. your pants hanger idea is the answer...so simple, even if i buy new ones (which i won't) " wditot" thanks

• Thammy
    Thammy

Genius!!!! I must to say it. Thanks a lot!