I converted my coat closet to a craft closet/work space

I organized all my craft/sewing materials using thrift store items and repurposed a bunch of things I already had. Shelf paper in a modern color and pattern helped make it look cute! Now it's my mom cave. Lots of organizing tips here!
The full post is at:
http://fancyfrugallife.blogspot.com/2012/04/entry-closet-to-craft-closetoffice.html
pants hanger for ribbon

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Lina D

• B Bridgett
    B Bridgett

Love your idea of the ribbon rack!!!!! Wish I had an extra closet also!!! Sure made it beautiful n so organized!!! ( curious...where did the coats end up??)

• Shirley
    Shirley

I love this idea!! I can't get the link to work though. Could you send it again? Very interested to see the whole thing! My craftroom is a wreck lol! Thank you so much for sharing

• Daisy
    Daisy

I really like your entire project, where can I find the thread holder? Thanks for sharing the great ideas.

• Smooches
    Smooches

my ribbon and crystal are driving me buts...had no clue that i'd gathered so much. your pants hanger idea is the answer...so simple, even if i buy new ones (which i won't) " wditot" thanks

• Thammy
    Thammy

Genius!!!! I must to say it. Thanks a lot!