Lina D
Lina D
  • Phoenix, AZ

I converted my coat closet to a craft closet/work space

I organized all my craft/sewing materials using thrift store items and repurposed a bunch of things I already had. Shelf paper in a modern color and pattern helped make it look cute! Now it's my mom cave. Lots of organizing tips here!
The full post is at:
http://fancyfrugallife.blogspot.com/2012/04/entry-closet-to-craft-closetoffice.html
i converted my coat closet to a craft closet work space, closet, craft rooms, organizing
pants hanger for ribbon
pants hanger for ribbon
Lina D

• B Bridgett

Love your idea of the ribbon rack!!!!! Wish I had an extra closet also!!! Sure made it beautiful n so organized!!! ( curious...where did the coats end up??)

• Lina D

In our clothes closets and purged a lot because we live in AZ :)

• Shirley

I love this idea!! I can't get the link to work though. Could you send it again? Very interested to see the whole thing! My craftroom is a wreck lol! Thank you so much for sharing

• Daisy

I really like your entire project, where can I find the thread holder? Thanks for sharing the great ideas.

• Catherine

I love the idea of a pant hanger for the ribbon. Sure hope I can find 4-6. I will try the thrift shops. Thank you for the idea!!!!

• Smooches

my ribbon and crystal are driving me buts...had no clue that i'd gathered so much. your pants hanger idea is the answer...so simple, even if i buy new ones (which i won't) " wditot" thanks