LandlightS
LandlightS
  • Roswell, GA

A Restored deck with Restore Deck Armour

Finally finished the first coat of Restore Deck Armour on our deck that was built in 1983. Over the years it has had a few cleanings and some stain, but has mostly been neglected. I did not pressure wash, but used Olympic deck cleaner and a good scrub brush. I also replaced 12 ea. Kiln Dried PT 2 X 6 boards.....(which I bought at Lummus Supply at the same price, without the special order freight charges
Before
Before
Before
Before
After
After
After
After
After
After
After
After
A closeup view of one coat on aged PT lunber

• Sue

I would stay away from Restore. hard to roll, bubbled and peeled over the winter and it is near impossible to get off. a lot of expense and a lot of frustration.

• RICouple

This is the worst product that I have ever bought and used. It did not last one season before it started to crack and peel off. Now I have to have a pro come and remove it. I'm looking into joining a class action law suite over this.