MY HYDRANGEAS

I have 3 different Hydrangea bushes. The first one is by our deck steps - it's probably 6 years old now and this is the first year it's really had prolific blooms. This was also a "potted plant" that my late mother-in-law received as a gift when she was in a nursing home. I believe I read somewhere in a post by Doug Hunt that usually these don't do very well as a garden plant. I guess I lucked out with this one and I have something special from my husband's Mother. The blooms are HUGE and a very deep blue.
Miss Cleo hiding in the Hydrangeas. She's the Garden Supervisor!!
Same Hydrangea - 3 stems at various stages of opening.
This one is further out in the yard. Had to move it a number of years ago and once again, this is the first year it's had very many blooms at all. They seem to get an attitude when moved and take years to get re-established.
A mixture from two different Hydrangeas. The big one in front is the mother-in-law plant.
Luscious Blooms
Here's the Redneck version of a plant stand!! Actually, the tire is in the transition stage of becoming one of the really cute tire planters. The rim refused to budge but I'm still gonna make it into SOMETHING!!

25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day

• Sharon B

Look at kitty watching over them for u, so pretty

• She

YOUR'GARDEN ADVISOR' is absolutely Beautiful. Never have seen such anice Calico, but Mis Cleo is perfection personified. Oh, I love your beautiful Hydrangaeas - beautiful, also.Thanks.