Susan S
Susan S
  • Fredericksburg, VA

MY HYDRANGEAS

I have 3 different Hydrangea bushes. The first one is by our deck steps - it's probably 6 years old now and this is the first year it's really had prolific blooms. This was also a "potted plant" that my late mother-in-law received as a gift when she was in a nursing home. I believe I read somewhere in a post by Doug Hunt that usually these don't do very well as a garden plant. I guess I lucked out with
Miss Cleo hiding in the Hydrangeas. She's the Garden Supervisor!!
my hydrangeas, flowers, gardening, hydrangea
Same Hydrangea - 3 stems at various stages of opening.
This one is further out in the yard. Had to move it a number of years ago and once again, this is the first year it's had very many blooms at all.  They seem to get an attitude when moved and take years to get re-established.
This one is further out in the yard. Had to move it a number of years ago and once again, this is the first year it's had very many blooms at all. They seem to get an attitude when moved and take years to get re-established.
A mixture from two different Hydrangeas. The big one in front is the mother-in-law plant.
Luscious Blooms
Luscious Blooms
Here's the Redneck version of a plant stand!!  Actually, the tire is in the transition stage of becoming one of the really cute tire planters. The rim refused to budge but I'm still gonna make it into SOMETHING!!
Here's the Redneck version of a plant stand!! Actually, the tire is in the transition stage of becoming one of the really cute tire planters. The rim refused to budge but I'm still gonna make it into SOMETHING!!

• Sharon B

Look at kitty watching over them for u, so pretty

• She

YOUR'GARDEN ADVISOR' is absolutely Beautiful. Never have seen such anice Calico, but Mis Cleo is perfection personified. Oh, I love your beautiful Hydrangaeas - beautiful, also.Thanks.