Allie O'Bray
Allie O'Bray
  • Sandy, UT

Learn How to Make a Farmhouse DIY Scroll Sign Wall Hanging For Only $3

$3

I have been dying to make one of these DIY Scroll Signs forever. They are absolutely adorable and so easy to make! DIY Scroll Signs look so cute above your mantel or as a focal point on your wall. I can’t even tell you how many different ways you can display them! You can see the entire blog post here.

post

This craft paper can be used for so many projects and there’s a ton on the roll.

post

So you will want to measure the location you are hanging it up at. And leave an extra foot on each end. Because you will be rolling it a couple times to create the scroll.

post

I rolled it once and hot glued it, then rolled it again and hot glued it into place.

post
post

I used my cricut machine to cut out the quote I wanted on my DIY scroll sign. But if you don’t have a cricut machine I’ve attached a cute stencil that I love.

post

If you are using vinyl it makes it so much easier.

The font I used for this DIY Scroll Sign is Magonlia Sky.

post

Then added some greenery at the bottom. I hot glued the stems inside the roll so that they were pointing upwards.

post

I attached twine to the top of the DIY Scroll Sign. And hung it above my fireplace. I love the way it turned out.

post

You can see the entire blog post here.

Allie O'Bray

• Jeri Walker

This is just to cute. Yes you could antique the edges or I sometimes use my wood burning tool to give that worn edge look, yours looks great and thanks for sharing.

• WyldSage

Absolutely gorgeous and SO creative. If you were to buy it in a store I'm sure it would cost you an arm and a leg. Thanks for the idea!