Learn How to Make a Farmhouse DIY Scroll Sign Wall Hanging For Only $3

$3

I have been dying to make one of these DIY Scroll Signs forever. They are absolutely adorable and so easy to make! DIY Scroll Signs look so cute above your mantel or as a focal point on your wall. I can’t even tell you how many different ways you can display them! You can see the entire blog post here.

This craft paper can be used for so many projects and there’s a ton on the roll.

So you will want to measure the location you are hanging it up at. And leave an extra foot on each end. Because you will be rolling it a couple times to create the scroll.

I rolled it once and hot glued it, then rolled it again and hot glued it into place.

I used my cricut machine to cut out the quote I wanted on my DIY scroll sign. But if you don’t have a cricut machine I’ve attached a cute stencil that I love.

If you are using vinyl it makes it so much easier.

The font I used for this DIY Scroll Sign is Magonlia Sky.

Then added some greenery at the bottom. I hot glued the stems inside the roll so that they were pointing upwards.

I attached twine to the top of the DIY Scroll Sign. And hung it above my fireplace. I love the way it turned out.

You can see the entire blog post here.

Allie O'Bray

• Elfriede Schmidt

Hoa about using a roller shade? That would be great as well!

• Mariam

How can I renovate horrible chimney breasts, there are 3 in the house that have been tiled and very outdated and not damaged with the flood.

The house has been forced on refurbishment after we had a burst pipe (March 2018) from the loft and was not discovered until 5 days later. The property have had to be cleared and dried for days before all the walls, ceiling, kitchen bathroom restored. It took many months and we did not get any insurance help.

• Erica Smith

Hi Mariam! Boy you've got your work cutout for you! I'm so sorry to hear about your situation with flooding and no insurance. We lost almost everything during Hurricane Matthew last Summer. One idea that popped in my mind is to make Faux Mantels to go around them and you can use salvaged reclaimed wood materials to build it. There are flat bricks, stones etc that you could buy but could get expensive. I wish you all the best and will be praying for you to have ALL your needs met according to God word! There are articles on here (HomeTalk) all you have to do is search fireplace makeover or whatever key words will take you to some pretty cool looking projects!

Blessings & Best of luck! Be sure and post when you do a makeover!!!!

Erica

• Allie O'Bray

Thank you everyone!

• Erica Smith

Beautiful show stopper! Absolutely love this! Thanks for sharing! Love your room!! Everything looks Farmtastic!!!

Blessings, Erica