DIY Spring Blossom Branches

$1

I am so excited to share these DIY spring blossom branches with you today! I made these on a whim one super cold, wintery evening a couple of weeks ago and I was so surprised to see how well they turned out! They’ve definitely been giving me hope that spring is on the way!

This is one of those super fun projects that are made even more fun by the fact that you probably already have everything you need somewhere in the house so you can just get started right away! I love projects like that.

To make these spring blossom branches you’ll need some leftover paper streamers, some sticks, some scissors, and a hot glue gun. That’s it!

[Looking for more ways to bring spring into your home?! Check out

Elegant Easter decor ideas from the dollar store!]

To make the paper blossoms, start out by cutting some little sheets of paper streamer and putting them in a stack. I found a stack of about 6 pieces was easy to work with.

Next, cut out a vaguely flower-like shape from your pieces of paper streamer. Perfection is not required, as you can clearly see!

Fold the pieces together and pinch them from the bottom to create a flower shape, then twist a bit to hold the flower in place.

When you have quite a few blossoms made, you can start hot gluing them on to your sticks!

[You may also like to try this Easy DIY Spring Tulip Wreath!]

So that’s basically it! Just keep adding blossoms until you have a nice set of blossom branches to display while you wait for spring to arrive! I was surprised by how few blossoms it actually takes to fill a branch nicely, so this project shouldn’t take you too long at all.

For even more details and instructions (especially for the flower-folding step), head on over to the original blog post by clicking on the below link.

• Paper Streamers
  • Hot Glue
  • Hot Glue Gun

CreekLineHouse .