$10 Blanket Ladder

44K Views
I love making my home feel comfortable but chic ;) for the holidays, whether it be for my own family or our guests! I've seen a lot of ladders for blankets in the past but, I wanted a specific "shanty" look! My favorite part of this ladder is the 26s! They give it a solid, chunky look!
This is a super easy build and perfect for beginners! If you don't have a Kreg Jig to make the pocket holes, you can easily use wood screws and drill from the outside of the ladder.
I love it during the holidays but I have enjoyed keeping it up year-round and changing out the blankets for the season! Visit shanty-2-chic.com for free plans to build your own!!
Time: 2 HoursCost: $10Difficulty: Easy
  • woodworking blanket ladder, bathroom ideas, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, small bathroom ideas, woodworking projects

Suggested materials for this project:

Shanty2Chic

Ask a Question