Wanda Johnson
Wanda Johnson
  • Jasper, GA

A Little Bit of Heaven in My World

Welcome to my garden.
Entrance to the pond
Entrance to the pond
I love to hear water running into the small ornamental fish/Koi pond that we have. It is so inviting and says come sit by me, enjoy and take a rest.This is what the pond looked before the waterfall was added. This little pond is home to 22 goldfish/Koi.
Before
Before
I have been re-doing the pond the last couple of days by adding a water spillway. I just love it! This is really inviting and peaceful.
After
After
I love the antique accessories. Also, I found the concrete water fountain at an antique store many years ago and the little hanging lanterns were my mother-in-laws. I also have a very old concrete swan our by the pond (you can see its head).
gardening backyard georgia pond, gardening, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features
Adding plants is good for the fish by giving them a safe place to hide from predators, it also helps maintain the good bacteria in the water in order to keep the pond clean, as well as adds to the beauty of the pond.
So peaceful
Waterfall
Waterfall
This is the back side of the pond and back of the waterfall.