Peek-a-Boo Changing Table

This $50 entertainment armoire-turned-changing table keeps diapers, wipes and other baby supplies close and easily hidden when guests pop in.
I saved the cabinet from a bad paint job and dusty corner in a thrift store a few years ago. Up until now, it has been used as a entertainment cabinet. When we decided to mount our TV, I was a little sad that we no longer had a purpose for this piece. I was sort of pouting about sending it away as I cleaned up my first floor, which was cluttered with baby supplies. That's when it hit me! The armoire could give me a mini-nursery space on the first floor to save me from running up and down the stairs all day.
I keep diapers, wipes, baby linens and bath supplies in here. I love that I have a place to stand and change diapers instead of trying to change my newborn son on the sofa.
Best of all, I can close the doors when company comes and hide it all!

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Amanda @ Our Storied Home

• Ann Robbins
    Ann Robbins

I love this idea! I'm curious if the block mobile was a DIY or if you ordered it from somewhere? I'd love it for my little guy's nursery!

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S

What a fantastic idea! Love this! With people going to flat screens, these cabinets are becoming available for almost nothing...our neighbor gave us one about a week before my daughter leased her apartment...she sure was glad to get it! Add a few shelves and it can become a pantry sitting in a living room or dining room out of the way. Pull out baskets make everything accessible!

• Heather Lynn Whittington
    Heather Lynn Whittington

I feel in love with this idea and this armoire in particular. Any ideas on where is from, who makes this particular armoire? ?