How do I clean the build up on my showerhead?

+5

- soak it in what?

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Mar 02, 2019

Fill a baggie large enough to fit over the shower head with vinegar, tie it on tight and leave it overnight to soak it and the water residue should be gone in the morning, occasionally if it is thick enough it may need to be repeated to get thick layers off.

• See 2 previous
    • Lynn Sorrell Lynn Sorrell on Mar 02, 2019

In summary: 1.White vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) are produced through the sameprocess; through the distillation of fermented ethanol, which yields acetic acid, the key component ofvinegars. ... 3.White vinegar is more often used as a cleaning agent, while apple cider vinegar is popular for its health benefits.White vinegar is usually cheaper

• Venessa Venessa on Mar 02, 2019

Soak your shower head in white vinegar. Just pour vinegar into a bag then secure bag to shower head with a large rubber band. Let soak for an hour or overnight if it's badly clogged then remove bag and turn on shower to test water pressure.

• Deb K Deb K on Mar 02, 2019

Hi Lori, you can soak it in vinegar, or you can buy some CLR and soak it in that, I usually use a bowl wide and deep enough to submerge the shower head in, you could also try using a plastic bag that holds water to do this, if using CLR, check it every 2 minutes, it works really fast, rinse it well.

• Jacki Jacki on Mar 02, 2019

White vinegar

• Lori Lori on Mar 03, 2019

Thank you -I soaked it overnight in apple cider vinegar- it worked great !!