Asked on Mar 3, 2019

How do I update my home office?

FlipturnDebbie KMarlene
+2

• Janice

Hi Ann, without knowing what size room or the type of furniture you have it is difficult to advise you on your question. Paint can be your best friend. It can totally change a space so consider painting your walls or pieces of furniture to update your look. You might also add some organizing ideas found on Hometalk if you go to the "home" page and enter words in the "What's your next project" box. Many posts will appear and they can provide great ideas from which you can work. Go for it!

• Ebbjdl

Annn, what do you want to put in the it ????

• Marlene

Hi Ann, My home office is a place where I gather a lot of my favourite things. Make a gallery wall of family or a place you've travelled to or would like to visit.

Bring in a selection of knick knacks that inspire you. Rearrange the furniture so you can look out a window once in a while as you work, if possible. Be sure to incorporate enough storage to keep things tidy.

• Debbie K

Hi Ann, paint and area rugs are a great start, i have also included a link with 50 modern looks, most of these can be achieved with paint on the furniture and walls.

http://www.home-designing.com/modern-home-office-interior-design-ideas-photos

• Flipturn

Without first seeing what it looks like now, it is hard to offer suggestions on how you might realistically update your office.

Please post some pictures so we can see what you have to work with.