Tiffany's Therapy
Tiffany's Therapy
  • Colorado Springs, CO

Mailbox Makeover

$45.00
1 Day

Yep...you're reading this correctly! If you have a mailbox directly in front of your house and it's UGLY you need to change it. If not only for the mailman. JUST DO IT!
Mailbox was front in center!
Mailbox was front in center!
As you can see as I started the front of the house my eye kept going back to the ugly mailbox. I JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
Close up
Close up
Seriously, WHAT PERSON CAME UP WITH THIS? YUCK!
curb appeal mailbox planter makeover, curb appeal, diy, flowers, gardening, shabby chic, woodworking projects
I cut down the ugly pieces of wood and decided to play "Dress-up" with the mailbox, lol!
I got the table-saw up and running and went to town. I came up with a flower-box idea and put little moldings and here it is!
I kept the bottom with the weathered look and went Shabby Chic with the mailbox. SOMEONE NEEDS TO HAVE FUN IN THIS TOWN:)
My Mailman's SO happy:)
My Mailman's SO happy:)
The mailman even thanked me for this one:) Now, I make his day a little brighter:) XOXO Tiffany
Tiffany's Therapy

• Valerie

Wow! It turned out beautifully! I am not surprised that the post man commented!

• Jeanette S

I'm clipping this and starting my nagging of hubby right now! Love it!