Tiffany's Therapy
Tiffany's Therapy
  • Colorado Springs, CO

Bar Upgrade

$300.00
1 Week
Advanced

I totally dislike all the Oak in this house. Every time I walk into a room...I sigh! Well, the downstairs Bar area is no exception to this. So, I did a quick little upgrade to buy me some time until I can totally rip this out! So here it is!
bar upgrade, chalkboard paint, entertainment rec rooms, kitchen cabinets
Yep...See all the Oak and the lovely green tile??? I'm being a brat when I call the tile LOVELY! I hope you're able to grab my bad humor.
Process
Process
In this picture I was fixing the walls from taking out the tile. At this point I had taken the Oak cabinet down, painted the bottom cabinet off white, made the back wall chalk board so I could add cute little messages and replaced the counter top with stainless steel.
I then added Stainless steel shelves I found at IKEA. In this picture, I have not put the sink in. But, it's in now.
Here is a before and almost shot. The sink is in now, I'm just waiting for hardware. XOXO Tiffany
Just waiting for the hardware...YEA!
Tiffany's Therapy