- 2 cups baking soda
- 2 tbsp salt
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops lemon oil
- Drizzle of dishwashing liquid
- In a bowl, mix up the baking soda, salt, and essential oils. You can store this dry mix in a glass jar, glass bowl, or anything that is handy. You can also just mix this up as you go, but I will add those directions after this.
- Sprinkle this dry baking soda mixture all around the sink.
- Take your bottle of dishwashing liquid, drizzle a small amount on top! You want this to stay gritty and dry to exfoliate. The dish soap will add a small amount of suds.
- With a scrub brush, scrub the entire sink in a circular motion. Use a tooth brush to really get around the drain! If needed, you can add a small amount of water to create more soap suds.
- Rinse out sink and turn on garbage disposal while it goes down the drain.
For Alternative directions (AKA when you want to make this quick), click here!