MY home deck featuring my beaqutiful green wall installed for privacy

my home deck featuring my beaqutiful green wall installed for privacy, decks, outdoor living

• Sbreeding

how do you do this?

• Margaret Thake

How did you do this?

• Mandy

So beautiful. Please tell me how you did it .

• Ann Littler

It looks like half size fence panels on posts, then many flowers either planted to grow up and down from containers. Or they may have covered it with many artificial plants onto it.

• Sharon Poff

i can also see you planting flowers in a container- flat- with wire over container to hold dirt in.. could work

• Peter Sluys

It's called vertical pocket gardening or hanging grow bags. You can get them in a single row of up to 5 feet long and others will be 4 feet wide. There are a few good DIY projects you may want to try! Flowers, herbs, and veggies can be grown in these awesome screen or dividers! Be careful, real top soil is very heavy. You may want to try hanging pot soil. Watering is also important because the sun can reach the pockets from all sides!

• Christine Howell Emory

You can use PVC pipe the larger one I think that would work

• Jst12206294

What is between the posts is it lattice? Then plant pouches hanging

• Brenda Armit

Is there instructions on how to make this please?
  • RHONDA ANNE

What are the flowering climbing shrubs that you have in your backyard?
    Thanks
    Rhonda
  • Beth

What are the plants growing in and who Is the supplier?
  • Terrie

What are the instructions for the planter please

• Edward Lee Nowacki

What is it made of and I'll try it.
  • Lisa Bengston

How do you make it?
  • Zane

Why is this here?
    • Lom26331201

Because it is beautiful!
    • RC Leach

Ask not "Why is this here?", rather, ask why wouldn't this be here? It's beautiful!
    • Zane

Yes, it certainly is... but how do you make it? That's what we wanted to know..
  • Carrie Thomas

Why are there no instructions or link to instructions?
  • Jamie McElhany

Beautiful! What does the back look like?
  • Jul28084338

How do I create something similar? Are there step-by-step instructions?
  • Lulu

How do you make it
  • Donna

Love the project, but how do you do it? Was ask before, but not answered, Please reply.

• Amy Rohde

This person doesn't answer. I'm not sure why they allow them on HomeTalk although the pictures are beautiful.

• Joni Kelly Lmt

This is a landscaping company posting the pictures. They want business, not sharing.

• Mary Ellen Aguirre

What kind of climbing plants are there?

• Shirley

What flowering climbing plants did you use ?

• Memaynard

I would love to try it but no directions on how to or what plant and how to attach them. please give more info

• Bonnie Hazlewood

When I see this, for year round privicy, I would consider second hand purchase of artificial flowers and greenery.

Keepiing wasps and bees from building might be a concern in the summer.

• YDELMA

HELLO I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PLANTS AND IF THIS IS LIKE A VERTICAL GARDEN THANK YOU

• Hank

Hi, I too would like to know what plants you used and how you planted them? Did you build planter boxes into the fence? Please let me know, thanks.

• Linda

What are the containers made out of

• Khawkey

It looks to me like the person just kept the plants/flowers in the flats in which they were purchased, and attached them on to the wall that they had built because there is not much earth depth in the white part attached to the wood frame. There are probably metal wires that run the length of the wood panels to keep it al line place because you couldn't be able to attach the plastic trays (the weight of it all would tear the plastic flats).

There would also have to be some kind of tracks inside or perhaps large dowels or even nails that could stick out in order to hold up each inserted pallet of flowers - again for the weight.

The flowers would need to be watered frequently (at least every day, maybe twice) in order to maintain moisture in the plants at that angle.

• CindySue DeWitt-Lee

If they are kept in the flats then the plants will not live very long since they do out grow the small flats yhat are intended to start the plant growing from seed, as with any plant they do out grow yhose small flats.