My New Decks

I did both decks myself and this was my first time doing it...The back deck had the existing floor deck, I just removed the old railings and replaced them with pretreated wood ballisters, railings and posts. All my materials came from Lowes Home Improvement Store. The front deck I started from scratch. All of that was replaced with the same pretreated wood as the back deck. I used the lattice that I had from the existing deck, instead of buying new. I used an epoxy white spray paint and repainted the lattice. Most of the pretreated wood was dry when I bought it, so I decided to stain it Chestnut Brown.
My Back Deck
My front deck

26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden

• Nancy S

Thanks Penny...its simple, nothing fancy like what I've been seeing on facebook.

• Suzanne

Beautiful job! I'm trying to figure how to get out of my back door without immediately stepping down 3 steps. Great idea. Note: You might want to remove the grass where the small plantings are, keep the plantings, put some dark wood chips...that with your little lights would look nice I think. I hate those small mowing/trimming jobs.