Garden Shovel Wreath

$30

Spring is in the air! Well hopefully soon, and I created this pretty wreath to bring in the new season. Check it out!

I picked up some cute little buckets and a shovel. You can get them from the home and garden shop.

You’ll need these self tap metal screws to apply your buckets to the wood shovel handle.

Find your desired location on the handle, and screw your buckets on using the self tap screws and screwdriver.

Now cut your floral foam to fit inside the buckets and glue them in.

Then, with the ribbon of your choice, make two bows. I used this great floral print!

Then I gathered some pretty flowers and sprigs that I wanted to put inside the buckets.

Then I pushed the flowers into the foam.

I filled up the buckets and added the bow to each of the buckets. I had each of the buckets go in different directions to balance it out.

You can see how the top is more right focused and the bottom is more left. I think it came out great! Then I just used a wreath hook to hold it on the door.

I love the way it came out and hopefully this inspires you to use some unique materials to make something different for your home. Happy Spring!

• Sissy

love this and the shovel bottom can be stenciled to really add to the look .The bottom can be held in place with those command holders to keep it from moving .you could probably hold the buckets with them also

• Shannon Lambeth

Thanks for the inspiration! I know I’m the first in the neighborhood!