What You’ll Need to Make this Easy Easy Melt & Pour Soap Recipe of Peppermint & Cedarwood Goat's Milk:
- 2 lb block of Goat’s Milk soap base
- Silicone Mold for 12 bars
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Red Jojoba beads that I ordered on Etsy.
- Gold mica powder
- Microwave Safe Glass Measuring Cup w/ Spout (having 2 on hand is easier for this recipe)
- small spray bottle filled with isopropyl alcohol
- Decorative tape, raffia, burlap, and/or ribbon and be sure to get your free soap labels below!
This is enough to make 12 bars