Adirondack Girl @ Heart
Adirondack Girl @ Heart
  • Schenectady, NY

Easy as 1-2-3 Spring Seed Pack Wall Art

$2

Looking for fresh ideas for some spring-themed wall art? How about a simple project using vintage seed packs as the central theme?

easy as 1 2 3 spring seed pack wall art

After collecting all your materials together, it takes almost no time at all to complete this project.

easy as 1 2 3 spring seed pack wall art

You can find vintage seed pack images easily on line, but head over to my blog and pick up the ones I used here for FREE! Print and cut them out.

easy as 1 2 3 spring seed pack wall art

I was lucky enought to have this beautiful green wood on hand; I took it to Home depot where they cut it into 4" pieces for me.

If you don't have any scrap wood on hand, pick some up at your big box store and have them cut it to size for you. You can paint or stain it when you get home.

easy as 1 2 3 spring seed pack wall art

Step 1. Stain the sides of your wood piece to "age" them.

Step 2. Apply the claw hanger to the back (top) of the board.

Step 3. Lightly sand the backs of the clothespins. Using one of the seed pack images as a placement guide, glue the clothespins into place and slip the seed pack into the clothespins.

Adirondack Girl @ Heart