1970s Wood Panel Bedroom Makeover to White and Bright!

My mom has a bedroom in her house that has far been neglected. So much so that no bed has been in there since she moved in. She mainly used it for storage or as an exercise room. We finally decided to tackle the room and turn it into a cute little guest retreat! This makeover was done for $350 out of pocket!
You can find where I found most of the items in here on my blog:
When decorating the room, I wanted to use some great color so I decided to paint the walls all white so the color accessories could pop.
The bedroom had some wood paneling dating back to the 70s. We decided to keep the paneling in tack, just paint it to give it a cute planked look instead...just wish it had a little deeper grooves ;)
To make the makeover a little more cost effective, I handmade the pillows and curtain panels. Bought everything else on sale or clearance.
The old table was given to me so I decided to redo the top and bottom and place it in here. This room is quite long, so it fit perfectly.
I fought with the style of this room, but decided to go with Country Modern. Modern being the bed and pattern choices paired with the Country of a ruffled comforter and lots of distressed wood...along with the 'planked' walls of course :)

Thrifty and Chic