Jeanie C
Jeanie C
  • Greenville, AL

Enjoying the finished product.

We took down three walls and opened up the space to let in natural light and accommodate our extremely large family. Remodeled the game room, bathroom and bedrooms. So much work over three months, so much reward in the end.
Another bedroom finished
Another bedroom finished
Different view of bedroom
Different view of bedroom
My dad and honey after a long day of demo.  We took down the formal dining and living room walls.
My dad and honey after a long day of demo. We took down the formal dining and living room walls.
Another view of the demo.
Another view of the demo.
Another shot after beam was installed.
Another shot after beam was installed.
View from the dining room area.
View from the dining room area.
Finished look of dining room
Finished look of dining room
Additional sitting area where formal living room was before reno.
Master bedroom makeover
Master bedroom makeover
I painted vertical stripes to give the beach photos of the grands a pop.
So light and airy.
So light and airy.
View from the formal living area.  We took cabinets down over the bar and added recessed lighting and pendant lighting.  What a huge difference.
View from the formal living area. We took cabinets down over the bar and added recessed lighting and pendant lighting. What a huge difference.
Cover tile with hardwood.
Cover tile with hardwood.
Another view of my son's room.  Son is grown and does not live at home, but we still refer to this room as his.
Another view of my son's room. Son is grown and does not live at home, but we still refer to this room as his.
My son is now 27, and drew this when he was 16.  We were helping him move last year, found this under his bed, took it home, had it professionally framed and am enjoying it on a daily basis.
My son is now 27, and drew this when he was 16. We were helping him move last year, found this under his bed, took it home, had it professionally framed and am enjoying it on a daily basis.
Son painted this when he was 12.  First art I had  framed.  Remember Bob Ross on PBS, where he got his inspiration from.  "We will just add a happy little tree here", per Bob Ross.
Son painted this when he was 12. First art I had framed. Remember Bob Ross on PBS, where he got his inspiration from. "We will just add a happy little tree here", per Bob Ross.
Wanted a red clock for office.  Found this one on the clearance aisle, took it home and spray painted red.
Wanted a red clock for office. Found this one on the clearance aisle, took it home and spray painted red.
View of home office
View of home office
Additional view of office
Additional view of office
Bath makover.  Love the black, turned out awesome but the best thing of all, having the inside of the cabinets painted white.  They were old, dark wood.
Bath makover. Love the black, turned out awesome but the best thing of all, having the inside of the cabinets painted white. They were old, dark wood.
Another view.  Reuse the mirror, just cut it down.
Another view. Reuse the mirror, just cut it down.
Loving the surround.
Loving the surround.
Den and kitchen.
Den and kitchen.
Having an open floor plan is a gift.  The recessed lighting is so much fun.
Having an open floor plan is a gift. The recessed lighting is so much fun.
An additional view of the game room.  Never liked the brick walls until now.
An additional view of the game room. Never liked the brick walls until now.
Adding these blinds to the patio to keep the sun out in the am, has made this area feel like another room.
Having the blinds built in the doors is a nice touch.
More views of game room makeover
More views of game room makeover
Another view
Another view
another view
another view
Awh, my chair
Awh, my chair

• Vicki

love spacious open rooms. i did have my living rm wall removed and added cedar post for ceiling and two posts together as one to support ceiling cedar post. thanks for sharing.

• JANET Z

well thought out and tastefully done. Nice complimentary colors