Rolling Crate Storage

$10

By using a wooden crate and adding some wheels, I was able to create some easy storage in our limited space.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

post

They sell these crates everywhere, and mine came from Walmart.

post

I decided to lightly sand the crate since we'd be storing blankets in them and our hands would be reaching in and out of them.

post

I went to Home Depot and grabbed some wheels and screws. The longer screws would be doing in 3 of the 4 holes and the smaller screw would go in the last hole.

*High in site, I would have bought the wood crates with the extra wood in the 4 corners so that I could have used the same sized screw in all of the holes.

post

I started by drilling a pilot hold in first where all of the screws would go. This would prevent the wood from splitting when I placed the screws in. I then screwed in the screws in all 4 holes of all the wheels.

post

Here's the completed rolling crate.

post

I placed my blankets in the crate and wheeled it under our side table.

post

I would love to have you stop by my blog   Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations