Kitty Litter Pool System- Making This Cleaning Chore Easier!

$15

I have 2 cats and 2 litter boxes. one in the catio and one in the basement. I think it's stinkier when there isn't enough litter to cover what they did and as small as litter boxes are it happens quickly. So I decided to put a small kiddie pool in the basement...

I bought the small hard sided kiddie pool. $8

I also bought a $4 kiddie rake to make scooping easier but after trying this I suggest a cheap dollar store one for $1 with the stiffer tines for raking.

Poop scoops are cheap and work great. $1

Why have kitty litter prices gone up so much lately?!

I have tried various kinds but lately just get the cheapo clay type.

I used about 40 lbs of litter on the first fill up and add more when I scoop.

I brought my purchases in from the car and Kitty Boo (fluffy big cat on left) and Annie (smaller cat at top) were instantly interested.

Here is the set up in the basement. I also keep a broom and dustpan plus trash can and trash bags nearby. So far there has been minimal litter scatter outside the pool.

Kitty Boo is a very large cat but she has plenty of room in the small pool. This works so well for less muss and fuss in keeping cats!

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps