Ann S
Ann S
  • Kalamazoo, MI

Bird bath & peonies!

We do use a heat warmer for are feather friends in the winter too.
One of My favorites!
One of My favorites!
Winter view from inside, darn screen! lol

• Sue Kiene

What kind of warmer do you have? I have been thinking about getting one but have not researched it for what I really need. I feed birds all winter so should provide water too. I am a farm girl and we had heaters for the animals water troughs but bird baths are much smaller and not as deep so not sure what I really need.

• Sue Kiene

I love peonies and planted some last year. I do not know if I will get blooms or not this year but I tease the 80 year old that lives with me that he needs to be around at least 3 more years or 4 more years dependent on what I planting at the time so he can see it bloom. Always worth the chuckle it gets out of him.

• Fee Miriam Rosenfeltz

So beautiful..... I do love nature and human structures together.....and lovely that you have a warmer for the birds in winter....such kindnesses are the most beautiful thing of all.