Lisa
Lisa
  • Lawrenceville, GA

Kitchen

We DIY'd out kitchen using inexpensive products and a lot of paint! Visit www.beforemeetsafterblog.com for the UGLY befores and more information on how we remodeled our island for under $50! We completed the remodel in stages. We gutted the coutertops and old backsplash. We hauled away the stuff ourselves to save money and reused parts of the old countertops for a workspace in the basement. We shopped
new kitchen
new kitchen
kitchen, diy, home improvement, how to, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design, kitchen island
Lisa

• Tracy Flamm

Hi Lisa. I love your kitchen! What did you use for the backsplash?

• Angel Sweeney

Where did you find the paisley fabric that you used for your curtains

• Noele Edwards

Lisa, I know this is about your kitchen island, but I have a question about your back splash renovation. How did you go about moving the outlets from the middle height in the back splash to the much better location of just above the counter tops? I didn't see this as a topic on your blog and I'm about to tear into my yucky ceramic tile to replace it. I've seen plug molds up under the cabinets, but don't want to see all the cords that much. Your solution of the low level is PERFECT! Willing to show us?