Kmsteph54
Kmsteph54
  • Blue Ridge, GA
Asked on Mar 21, 2019

How do I get a Coca Cola stain out of my polyester couch?

WilliamJill Ron PikeLeah
+3

I spilled a fair amount of Coca Cola on my couch. I tried a small amount of a stain remover, but it didn’t work. Any suggestions?

q how do i get a coca cola stain out of my polyester couch
  • Wen

Spot Shot works well

• Cheryl Williamsen

Try Nature’s Miracle.

• K. Rupp

I would use a mixture of stuff. first spray with a little spray -n-wash. then make a small mixture of clear baby shampoo(or other CLEAR soap like dish soap or clear body wash) and salt and let it sit for a bit. Then spray some warm water on it and suck it up with a little Bissel hand held carpet cleaner that you can also use on upholstery. I get drastic stains out using these methods.

• Leah

Krud Kutter degreaser original concentrate took it out of car carpet. Try it on a hidden part first.

• Jill Ron Pike

I use my car upholstery cleaner, with the brush on the lid. Spray a good amount of cleaner over the stain. Work the cleaner in thoroughly with the brush, and blot it with paper towels or a clean rag till it's fairly dry to the touch. If the stain is still visible, follow immediately with more cleaner, scrub and blot again. Let air dry when stain is gone.