Meagan Hopper
Meagan Hopper
  • Kennewick, WA

Kitchen Paint Over!

$50.00

Just bought a house and the green had to go!
Before
Before
Bright fun if thats your style lol
kitchen cabinets paint makeover, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, painting
took me 5 different color reds to get the right color.. who would have thought there were so many to choose from :) ... made the valance and re did the tile back-splash also ...

• Paula

I love the red cabinets. I am wanting to make over my cabinets in a somewhat lighter shade of red, barn red, I think. Then glaze over with a brown or black glaze.

I have medium tan walls, so think, maybe the brown glaze would look better with the red and the walls. Any suggestions

• Laresa

Wow that is quite a difference! love it!

• Lori

It looks really great, I love the colour. I have to ask though, how many times did you actually paint the cupboards, or start to, before you got the right colour? It's amazing how much darker the kitchen is now though or is it the lighting?

• Lori

You can say that again about Realtor pictures, they have a way of strech............ing the truth. :)