Need help to fix my front garden - it's a mess :( Do I have too many bushes??

+16
My burning bush died off, we trimmed it right down, but doesn't seem to be coming back, have butterfly bush, a lilac bush, several rose of sharon.....a some mix matched plants/flowers - could it be all the roots are killing other plants off? too much root??
need help to fix my front garden it s a mess do i have too many bushes, flowers, gardening, This is the view from the road ran out of parking space so we had to cover up the front portion of the garden with the patio stones for my son s car
This is the view from the road - ran out of parking space so we had to cover up the front portion of the garden with the patio stones for my son's car :(
need help to fix my front garden it s a mess do i have too many bushes, flowers, gardening, View from my front door tried to reroot some rose of sharon garbage my burning bush we cut back because half looked dead this spring still not sprouting
View from my front door - tried to reroot some rose of sharon - garbage :( my burning bush we cut back because half looked dead this spring - still not sprouting :(
need help to fix my front garden it s a mess do i have too many bushes, flowers, gardening, view from side sigh
view from side *sigh* :(
need help to fix my front garden it s a mess do i have too many bushes, flowers, gardening, Coming up my driveway not TOO bad but needs serious work
Coming up my driveway - not TOO bad, but needs serious work :(
need help to fix my front garden it s a mess do i have too many bushes, flowers, gardening, Can t remove this sunflower I didn t plant it they randomly sprout every year my recently deceased friend LOVED sunflowers so we take it as her planting them lol
Can't remove this sunflower - I didn't plant it, they randomly sprout every year - my recently deceased friend LOVED sunflowers, so we take it as her planting them lol