- 1 aspirin tablet 325 mg
- 1 gallon water
- Spray bottle (click blog post link at bottom of post for tips on choosing the right spray bottle!!)
- A few drops of dish soap (OPTIONAL)
- Crush aspirin up until it is a fine powder.
- Mix with one gallon of water.
- Add contents to a spray bottle. At this point, you can add a few drops of soap if you choose too. PLEASE read notes below about the dish soap!!
- Using the mist setting, spray leaves of plant until lightly, but evenly coated.
- Use every few weeks during the growing season.