How do you wash glass shower doors?

+5

• Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 solution of Dawn dish soap and vinegar. Spray it on the shower doors and let it work. If they are tougher stains, you may have to scrub with a plastic scrubbie!

• Sandy Hosely Sandy Hosely on Mar 29, 2019

After your doors are spotless as you want wipe them down after every shower, it keeps them sparkling for a long time. Only have to windex once or twice a month

• DesertRose DesertRose on Mar 29, 2019

I use Simple Green (my go to for everything as it is non toxic) and a Hurricane Turbo Scrubber to get it clean, then keep it clean using "Shower to shower" after each time I shower. It prevents build up

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Mar 29, 2019

Use a mix of warm water , baking soda and dish liquid.. If you have a spray with a hose which can be removed from the shower outlet, that is the easiest way to keep it clean. Spray immediately after you shower with warm water to remove soap residue and leave the door open after getting out to prevent mildew.

• Alberta Coulter Alberta Coulter on Mar 29, 2019

After the door is clean, wipe the door down with a soft cloth and Lemon oil. You can buy it in the furniture polish area. Do it every week when you clean your bathroom and it will keep the crud from building up on the glass.

• Ann Ann on Mar 29, 2019

Squeegeeing like a windshield helps.

• I use a magic eraser and after I get the soap scum off I follow up with glass cleaner to make them streak free.

• Jennifer McWeeney Jennifer McWeeney on Apr 05, 2019

Damp magic eraser