What should I do for a wall border in my living room?

+4

Redoing our dining room and need some border ideas. The walls are pained shades of gray and the ceiling have copper like tiles. Any ideas?

• Huntress Huntress on Mar 30, 2019

Why do you want a border ?

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Mar 30, 2019

Ivy leaves would look pretty on a brown vine and put some copper spots on the vines to match

• Mogie Mogie on Mar 30, 2019

Just a few years ago I took all of my wall border down and it looks so much better but is that is what you want here is a huge selection. Pick what appeals to you not what someone else likes.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wall+border&i=garden&ref=nb_sb_noss

• JoAnn Green JoAnn Green on Mar 30, 2019

Wow talk about boarders!! I’ve never seen any shabby sheek before. Thanks for the site.

• Barbara Barbara on Mar 30, 2019

Extend your ceiling molding a little lower by adding just another strip of small wood and painting between it and the molding already there.

• Darla Darla on Mar 30, 2019

I once found a wallpaper roll on sale that was done in flowers and decorative lines that I liked. There wasn't enough to wallpaper a whole area but I cut it along the lines and made strips that I used as border. It was much cheaper than actual border as I was able to get three strips of border out of each section of the paper tripling my border amount and being on sale. Looked good.

• Give us some pictures! Perhaps incorporate some wood elements?