Peaceful Yard to Read or Just Enjoy the Outdoors

Here are some pics of my pond and flowers. When we moved in there was a concrete slab where our pond is.
peaceful yard to read or just enjoy the outdoors, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features
We took the concrete out and started digging.
We unearthed a cistern that was quite large so we had that removed.
Walah! That was the shape of our pond.
The rocks came from the Irish Hills area in Michigan from a friends farmland.

• Linda Gillispie

@No search results.Paula are youbothered by mosquitors? I love the outdoors but where I live in Virginia the mosquitors love me.

• Shari

This is a great outdoor space! Beautiful and inviting. However the word you are looking for is "voila'' , NOT walah. Keep sharing the creative inspirations with the rest of us.