Terra Cotta Pot Fountain

INSTRUCTIONS: You can see from the picture what kind of pots I used. The large basin on the bottom is plastic. You can also use a very large terra cotta saucer, but it doesn't hold much water and you have to keep refilling. I know because I tried it.
You can use any size pots you want. I like the strawberry pot because the water comes out of the holes.
The pump sits on the bottom of the big basin. You put a large size pot upside down in the big bowl to cover the pump as you see it in the picture, then stack other pots as you like. Then you just run clear hose (Lowes) from the pump (also Lowes) up to the top saucer. You have to do a little cutting and drilling on the first pot that the pump is under. Cut out a little space on the edge of that pot so the electrical cord can run through and so that the pot can sit flat and also drill a few holes in the upper rim of that pot so water can flow inside to the pump. Since the pots already have holes in the bottom, you will only have to drill through the center of the saucers to run the hose up.
You have to use a masonry bit. They are a little expensive, but well worth it. You should get a bit large enough to drill a hole the same size as the holes in the pots. Then get a hose wide enough, but one that will easily slide through to the top. I got everything I needed at Lowes.
Put colored stones or rounded river stones (Lowes again) in the top and middle saucers for decoration. The stones will control how your water comes out of the top. Good luck. Have fun.

Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Everything Red For Canada Day

• Karen Parriott Fischer

What did you use for the white fencing type stuff. New to this type of stuff. Looks like lattice but did you put it onto some type of wood?

• Sidney

The lattice comes in vinyl at lg. chain lawn/garden stores. Can be cut. Maybe they will cut after purchase.

• Mary

Most places won't cut because of the staples. I've tried.

• Sarah

You can buy 2x8 vinyl lattice and attach 1x3 wood strips to it. You wouldn't have to cut lattice then.

• Joy

The vinyl we bought at the lumber yard does not have staples. It comes in sheets that are 4' x 8'.

• Dms8811450

What capacity pump did you use?