Terra Cotta Pot Fountain

INSTRUCTIONS: You can see from the picture what kind of pots I used. The large basin on the bottom is plastic. You can also use a very large terra cotta saucer, but it doesn't hold much water and you have to keep refilling. I know because I tried it.
You can use any size pots you want. I like the strawberry pot because the water comes out of the holes.
The pump sits on the bottom of the big basin. You
terra cotta pot fountain, diy, gardening, how to, outdoor living

• Karen Parriott Fischer

What did you use for the white fencing type stuff. New to this type of stuff. Looks like lattice but did you put it onto some type of wood?

• Sidney

The lattice comes in vinyl at lg. chain lawn/garden stores. Can be cut. Maybe they will cut after purchase.

• Mary

Most places won't cut because of the staples. I've tried.

• Sarah

You can buy 2x8 vinyl lattice and attach 1x3 wood strips to it. You wouldn't have to cut lattice then.

• Joy

The vinyl we bought at the lumber yard does not have staples. It comes in sheets that are 4' x 8'.

• Dms8811450

What capacity pump did you use?